RENOVA: A knowledge transfer and framework construction for nursing staff across Europe to develop professional skills as Managers
The aims of RENOVA envisage supporting participants in the acquisition and the use of skills and qualifications for the professional development and the employability of experienced nursing staff within health management. The project aims to support improvements in quality and innovation in VET systems and practices, and to enhance the mobility of staff for the benefit of both health organisations and their personnel.
RENOVA is looking to develop materials for project-based learning where students make things collectively, tackling real problems under the guidance of experienced practitioners, sharing ideas and working in teams, where tutoring helps students to reflect on their objectives and assumptions, where lecturing felicitously completes learning by giving students the knowledge they need to perform the core activities of their work or interests. Students can learn from these experiences and apply them in their professional worlds.
RENOVA is committed to develop professional skills among nursing staff accordingly to labour market needs as set out in 'New Skills for New Jobs'. Allowing nursing professionals to develop as managers through the project addresses the need to invest in the right skills and improve the matching of jobs with these skills in the EU.
- SIVECO Romania SA - co-ordinator (Enterprise) – Romania
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie "Carol Davila" (Vocational training institute tertiary level) – Romania
- TEHNE – Centre for Innovation and Development in Education (non profit organisation) – Romania
- ORT FRANCE (non profit organisations) – France
- SEARCHLIGHTER (Consultancy) – United Kingdom
- SYNTEA (Entreprise)- Poland
Project's website: www.projectrenova.eu